Landlord guaranteed rent schemes
We all love the sound of money, especially when it comes easy and guess what, your property is easy income when you rent to the council with a landlord guaranteed rent schemes.
Have you been bitten so twice shy from renting out to a council tenant? We all have had our experiences with bad tenants or just a little unlucky with some sort of tenancy dispute on the way but don’t let renting to the council put you off. Now let me clarify, we are not saying rent your property directly to a DSS tenant. What we are saying is, rent out your property to the actual council! There could not be a better client/tenant than that for sure, especially during the Brexit’s uncertainty on the housing market.
Benefits of guaranteed rent when renting to the council
Now, we hope the penny has dropped and it will bigger pennies into your pocket on a short or long term agreement with the council that works for you. But I hear you say, DSS tenants don’t look after my property, won’t pay my rent on time, etc etc. There is no deny, the council will house families and individuals on DSS, but this does not mean that your property won’t be looked after. In fact, the council will keep the maintenance of your property in good order throughout your term agreement from as little as 1 to 5 years. Your rent will be paid directly by the council, not the occupying tenant irrelevant to whether the council is being paid by the tenant or not. Furthermore, the council are seeing more and more professionals such as teachers, nurses and executives applying for council properties as the London private rental market is heightened. Professionals who qualify for council properties may in fact be someone who could be living in your property when you decide to let your property on a guaranteed rent agreement in London.
A trusted guaranteed rent agency
AMS Housing Group is a professional agency who provide a gateway between council and landlord with guaranteed rent for your property. We have built many years of experience with local councils who have put trust in us to give them a portfolio of good quality housing for their tenants and in return, they commit to maintaining guaranteed rent properties and giving you long term stress free tenancy at a sensible rental value.
We are in direct contact with the following councils and welcome the chance to evaluate and discuss the suitability of your property as a guaranteed rent for landlords with us.
Guaranteed Rent East London
- In partnership with London borough of Waltham Forest supplying properties within Walthamstow, Leytonstone, Lea Bridge, Chingford, Highhams Park, Bakers Arms and Blackhorse road.
- In partnership with London borough of Hackney supplying properties within Clapton, Homerton, Dalston, Hackney Wick, Olympic Park, London Fields, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Haggeston, Stamford Hill, Stoke Newington and Victoria Park.
- In partnership with London Borough of Newham supplying properties within Beckton, Canning Town, Cyprus, East Hame, Forest Gate, Manor Park, Plaistow, Stratford, Temple Mills, Upton and West Ham.
Guaranteed Rent North London
- In partnership with London borough of Enfield supplying properties within Walthamstow, Cockfosters, Edmonton, Southgate, Palmers Green, Oakwood and Winchmore Hill.
Guaranteed Rent Cental London
- In partnership with The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea supplying properties within Brompton, Chelsea, Earl’s Court, Holland Park, Ladbroke Grove, Kensington, Notting Hill, West Brompton and World’s End.
Guaranteed Rent Essex
- In partnership with London Borough of Redbridge supplying properties within Barking, Chadwell Heath, Clayhall, Cranbrook, Fairlop, Gants Hill, Goodmayes, Hainult, Ilford, Little Heath, Loxford, Monkhams, Newbury Park, Seven Kinds, South Woodford, Valentines, Wanstead and Woodford Green.
Find out more with AMS Housing Group.